The ideal candidates will have proven engineering ability, client liaison experience and a strong interest in career growth. Work will include feasibility studies and condition surveys, detailed design, and technical assistance during the construction phase of projects ranging from high rise commercial properties to hospitals, schools, colleges, theater complexes, transportation facilities and historic renovation projects.
- B.S. or M.S. in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- At least 8 years’ experience in engineering in commercial/institutional buildings, preferably in NYC
- Knowledge of NYC and NYS building and energy codes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Initiative and ability to work unsupervised
Additional Preferred Attributes
- LEED AP credential